Juniper Hill is an upcoming freehold estate in the Core Central Region, Bukit Timah area, of Singapore. The land was acquired by Allgreen properties to offer residential blocks to interested cosmopolitan investors and homeowners. It is located on the Ewe Boon Road and has many facilities to offer in its vicinity, including an upcoming MRT station.
Juniper Hill offers great regional connectivity with the rest of Singapore and with diverse forms of transport available:
- It is accessible with Newton MRT station, Orchard MRT station and Stevens MRT station;
- Juniper Hill Six Avenue MRT station on the downtown line, which, despite its name is located in the fourth avenue;
- Buses are available along the Dunearn Road and the Bukit Timah Road;
- It is located adjacent to the Pan Island Expressway and the Central Expressway.
Why Juniper Hill?
Juniper Hill is located in a premium area, is surrounded by various parks, shopping centers, eateries, general stores and also has various amenities to offer:
- Nearby educational institutions, such as Raffle Girls’ School, Singapore Chinese Girls’ Primary School, etc and therefore is a good choice to settle with families;
- Malls for shoppers and food lovers, including Ion Orchard Mall, Paragon Shopping Centre, Great World City, etc;
- The estate itself offers a clubhouse, tennis court, indoor gym, barbecue pits, other recreational facilities, etc;
- Places such as Singapore Botanic Garden and Jacob Ballas’ Children Garden for outdoor activities; and
- The condo also offers a scenic view to enhance the lavish lifestyle of the residents.
Juniper Hill Condo is, therefore, an ideal choice for invested investors and homeowners looking for freehold estate in a prime location such as Bukit Timah itself. It also offers a high resale value because of its connectivity, ease of living and strategic location.